Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lack of Resources

OK so now that it is the weekend I thought that I would be able to really get my teeth into some of these 23 things. The only problem is that there is one less computer at home than there are people, so who misses out until 10pm, mum! Is there such a place that you can go, like a 24 hour fitness centre or laundry mat and just use their computers and Internet? Although at this time of night is it all I can do to stay awake, I dont have the energy to go back out.
That is the good thing about books or papers or magazines - they are truly portable and I could be doing my assignment sitting in on the train, but I need this darn computer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Di-Dee

    You haven't mentioned where you're at... if it is Ballarat or Geelong there is, not 24 hours, but open quite late: GUF.

    I've been to both centres a few times and found them clean, polite (well mostly, there was an occasional gamer outburst) and not too loud.

    And if you're in Ballarat, there's always my place, usually have a spare computer available, contact me through Moodle.

    ReplyDelete