Forget my last post - problem solved!
A big thank you to Leticia for pointing me in the right direction.
Down the side of her blog she has 'Just a few of my Links'. She has now solved my problem of having all the links to the places that I want to go, in one place, on my blog.
Therefore I now have my Shelfari books displayed at the end of my blog.
I have also added Librarything, Delicious and Bloglines as links to my blog. So now I only have to come here to be able to access everything. This means that I should be able to remember to check my RSS feeds more regularly.
Brilliant idea. Thank you for showing me how its done.
I am really enjoying being able to learn from what others are doing on their blogs!
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE AND LIBRARIES
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment